Saturday, June 20, 2009

June Themed Konvoy Departs


First of all I would like to make note that the Konvoy Blog has been deleted.
Due to my Health I have had to cut down on all the places I have to miantain.

As a result of this I have added all info for the Konvoy here on this Blog.

If you Scroll to the very bottom of the blog there is a box with all info to join

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS HERE ON MY BLOG
NOT 4SHARED!

Now on to the goodies...

"Aurora Haze"
Our concentration on this one was...

Night Sky-Visions of future-Fields of Dreams and rolling hills

Here is the Sneak Peak Preview for my Portion of the Konvoy

Also I have done a Quickpage for you to snag also


Here is a set of Tag Backs I made for taggers to use in making siggies for their freinds and such
Here is a TagBack that my Friend Vicki made with my kit.
She has graciously allowed me to add it here for you to snag as well.

Download all of the Goodies by clicking the banner below

0 comments: